Our body butter is a perfect moisturizer for after shower, shaving, sun, or as needed! It is lightweight and soaks in quickly. A little goes a long way and will leave you soft and smooth. Our star ingredients of shea butter, organic sunflower oil and organic aloe vera is nourishing and great for all types of skin.
This 8oz body butter jar is perfect for bathrooms and bedside tables! Also available in an 2oz travel size.
A fresh and crisp blend of apricot and winter berries.
- Cetearyl Alcohol - made of fatty acids, thickener, emulsifier
- Isopropyl Myristate- naturally occurring fatty acid and emollient, skin conditioning
- Stearic Acid - kosher grade, vegetable source, thickener and emulsion stabilizer (binds oil with water)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - moisturizer - made from fraction of palm and coconut oils, stabilizer, great for sensitive skin
- Glyceryl Stearate- emulsifier
- Shea Butter [Butyrospermum Parkii]
- Dimethicone - silicone based polymer
- DMDM Hydantoin- antimicrobial
- Organic Sunflower Oil [Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil]
- Organic Aloe Vera [Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice]
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate- preservative, antifungal- prevents product from spoiling and growing bacteria
NO: mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, phthalates or color
Please allow 2-3 business days for all items to ship via standard USPS shipping. Standard USPS shipping is free to the continental US. If needing your package rushed, please call the store immediately upon purchase, 678.403.2603. Rush shipments typically ship within 24 hours of confirmation, Monday-Friday. Any rush shipments placed on Saturday will not ship until Monday morning.
At Waiting On Martha Everyday we want you to love your pieces as much as we do! We do allow returns of full priced merchandise for store credit or exchange only, within 10 days of receipt. If wishing to exchange or return for store credit please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon approval, you will receive a return authorization number, returns sent without an approved RMA number will not be accepted. Customer is responsible for return shipping. We are able to provide you a return shipping label if needed, return costs will be deducted from final exchange amount.
Items must be returned unworn with original tags attached. The following items are NOT eligible for exchange or store credit: bathing suits, beauty, undergarments, personal hygiene products,, special orders, final sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, gift cards, or any items where there packaging and/or seal has been broken or opened.
We do thoroughly inspect all shipments before sending them off, however damages can sometimes occur. We ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt and notify us of any damage asap so we can take the appropriate measure to rectify the situation. Please also take pictures of the box and any damages that may have occurred. Damages must be reported immediately to be eligible for refund or replacement.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns for exchange, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full policy, call our Customer Care team at 678.403.2603 or email us at email@example.com.